A company video is a powerful tool that can improve the effectiveness of your website and the value you provide to your customers. If you want to leave a memorable impression on your audience, you want your company video to look professional as you are. Therefore, a professionally produced company video is the best way to go. In the pre-production phase before filming, there are three essential principles to consider. With these tips, you will be capable of selling anything you want through video content.
1. Know your company’s target audience
Consider the audience you want your company video to reach and ask these questions:
- What is your target demographic?
- Where do they live?
- What challenges do they face?
- What is important to their purchase decision?
- What are their biggest objections to using your product or service?
By understanding the answers to these questions you will be able to create a company video with content that is most relevant to your audience.
2. Decide on your message for your video
Once you know who your audience is, it is important to identify the message that is most relevant. What do you want your audience to do or feel after watching your company video? Good videos should end with a strong call to action. Remember, people like to be told what to do. Once you decide on this goal you will be able to strategize how best to go about making your audience feel inclined to think, feel or act a certain way. To get some ideas check out some of the company videos in our online portfolio.
3. your company video needs to Have a clear marketing strategy
This is the gift that keeps on giving. Your company video will generate better results and reach a wider audience if you share and promote it across multiple platforms. How can you do this? Here are a few ideas:
- Set up a YouTube or Vimeo channel and cross publicize your video to your Facebook page and other social media accounts.
- Your videos can also be used to direct potential clients to your landing page or other websites of your choosing.
- Video analytics helps you track engagement and sales generated from views.
Knowing how to materialize your ideas can often be the most challenging part of the process. By keeping these tips in mind to clarify your vision, you will be able to leave the video production itself to the professionals and optimize your chances of success.
To learn more about company videos, click here for additional information on our company videos.
We produce high-quality, affordable videos nationwide.Schedule a Free Call